Agnostic.com

6 3

Iranian humour?

"There was a time when American presidents would at least use discretion in liquidating foreign enemies. Not Trump. He reveled in the murder. For the more liberal apologists of America’s Murder Inc., Trump’s kind of bravado is embarrassing. The president is just not supposed to divulge the bloody reality of Washington’s lawlessness."
"It is doubtful that the Iranian warrant will go beyond symbolism. The Trump administration has dismissed it as a “propaganda stunt.”"
"Flagged by Twitter for possible hate speech, deprecated by European allies for lacking leadership, and now his name put on a crime database, Trump is bringing disrepute on an office once seen as the most powerful in the world."
By Finian Cunningham
Finian Cunningham is an award-winning journalist. For over 25 years, he worked as a sub-editor and writer for The Mirror, Irish Times, Irish Independent and Britain's Independent, among others.

Iranian arrest warrant for Trump shows how disreputable US presidency has become [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

RT reported about this but did they report about Putin's bounty to Taliban militants for killing of allied forces? If they did it was a denial.

barjoe Level 9 June 30, 2020

They are probably laughing too hard to be able to write anything.

Incidentally I think that RT published the report which is written by an Irish journalist.

@FrayedBear What would they be laughing about? Most of their contributors aren't Russians.

@barjoe laughing at the thought that Putin is paying death bounties. I seem to recall that he has his own problems with the Taliban and their like.

@FrayedBear This is pretty much verified by intelligence community outside of Moscow and of course Donald Trump. You know Putin is capable of this. He's a murderous animal and Trump is his puppet.

@barjoe if Trump is his puppet why would he be making the accusation. He would have been instructed to state that it is false news.
As for intelligence outside of Moscow most are instructed by America.

@FrayedBear He is. He claims he wasn't briefed on this. Putin flat out denies it. US intelligence actually briefed UK and Aus intelligence because their people were in harm's way as well. The Brits confirm this, Morrison government is refusing to comment at this time.

@barjoe So like weapons of mass destruction it's all coming out of America to deflect probably from more American malfeasance & malpractice like the failure to protect US citizens from the C19 pandemic & discrimination designed to favour corporate profits.
Americans & supposed allies are continuously being mislead - usually by the nose.

How much is the reward they're offering, what ever it is I'll bet there are more than a thousand people or more world-wide that will turn tRump in for FREE.

yawn get a life. You would be put to death in Iran in a heartbeat just for being a dumbass.

Please explain?

@FrayedBear you get the death penalty for being atheist

@Rich177 And if I go to USA there is a more than one in 10,000 probability that the police will shoot me even before I open my mouth.

@FrayedBear where'd you get that number from?

@Rich177 a very roυgн nυмвer calcυlaтed wнιlѕт тιred aт 3aм. вaѕed υpon тнe approхιмaтe υѕ popυlaтιon dιvιded вy тнe nυмвer oғ people ĸιlled вy gυnғιre ιn тнe υѕ eacн year.

So much for making us great. To me it is mind boggling that people can actually support such an insane maniac!! How long will it take future presidents to restore the name and honor of this position??

I reckon that a few before 45 have already done a good job trashing US integrity ranging from Eisenhower's reds under the bed through Nixon's Watergate to Reagan, Clinton, Bushes & Obama's crimes against humanity!
Isn't Bush still wanted following the finding of an international court?

Trump would not be the first president to engage in international "extra-legal killings".

I advocate reserving the "murder" word for post-conviction(s) (even some convictions are overturned).

Is war 'Murder' ?
Is meat 'Murder' ?
Is abortion 'Murder' ?

Isn't consistency part of Critical Thinking ?

Anyone want to give to my gofundme to pay for shipping? I'm a carpenter I'll build the heavy lift crate myself lol

redhog Level 7 June 29, 2020

Beautifully put. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.