Agnostic.com

2 2

Well, this is just the beginning of Trump's Supreme Court. Anyone who thinks we can or should wait until 2024 to take back the White House is fucking delusional.

[reuters.com]

ChestRockfield 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of those pissed off Bernie folks need to keep in mind the next POTUS could appoint two Supreme Court Justices. How does 7/2 sound? Bye-bye Roe v Wade. This is no time for a protest vote or a non-vote.

Fuckin' thank you. That's what I'm saying.

Who thinks that?

barjoe Level 9 June 30, 2020

And a lot of Democrats who don't think Biden is progressive enough.

@JeffMurray Not a lot. He's pretty progressive. One of the problems being around for 50 years is people can use things you said before they were even born and judge you based on 2020 standards. Look at what he says today. Look at how he forced Obama's hand on Marriage Equality right before a tough election. It's easy to take progressive policies during the right political climate. Do you blame Bernie Sanders for voting against the Brady bill? 27 years ago. He's progressive now.

@barjoe I wasn't saying a lot of Democrats are, I was saying a lot of the ones who...
But yes, he's actually very progressive but people are morons.

@JeffMurray They have a right to their opinions, but they represent a small minority. They get behind a younger charismatic candidate or a cooler old guy like Bernie, and sometime their candidate takes off. When you talk to many of them They don't know what they're talking about. Much like the Trumpers. Simple talking points, don't confuse them. I won't say morons, I'll let you say that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.