Agnostic.com

6 8

Betrayed - Love the Lincoln Project!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He has, from even before he took office, proved he was a total coward.

That was awesome. I'm not a fan of pro-life gun toters but he served our country and to think a draft dodgin' coward is their commander in chief is beyond disgusting.
I want the Lincoln Project to go after moscow mitch. There's another vast reservoir of self interest and corruption.

They have another one that came out two days ago.

t1nick Level 8 June 30, 2020

Lincoln project is awesome

bobwjr Level 10 June 30, 2020

Love this guy. Gang up on Trump. Knee restrain him so he can't breathe.

barjoe Level 9 June 30, 2020

I want to help put him in the car when he is arrested, I want to make sure his head does not hit the head of the door at least three times, just a little tap, I mean to keep him safe from himself.

@dalefvictor When he tells me he can't breathe, I'll let off him. I won't press down for 8:46.

@barjoe You are deaf, right.

@dalefvictor HUH?!? WHATCHA SAY❔❔❔❔

Oh wow, that is wonderful. I hope he watches that one, it will fucking HURT! 🙂

He is going to be so pissed. It is possible he will have a psychotic break from all of these.

@gigihein Yeah, I think he has in the last year at least shown evidence of some legitimately psychotic breaks - but for his core to give up I think he is going going to basically collapse into a shaking heap of insanity.

The Lincoln Project is awesome, they are going below the belt. Now the folks behind it are actually mostly assholes, but they finally realized that they are going to lose the Republican party completely for decades maybe if this doesn't get stopped. So - they are tearing into him. And they really know how to go after one of their own.

Like this ad, the dude brags of being a gun loving, "pro-life", ex soldier - which isn't generally the crowd I admire the politics of. But man you couldn't pick a better orator to hit Trumps fans with!

And I'm even more sure now that probably more than 1/2 of the LP's goal isn't to change any voters minds right now, but rather to make Trump just become completely incoherent and random. 🙂

@Observer-Effect I have respect for any person who has served this country. Much has to be done to help those who have been harmed, physically, and mentally. Finally, there is a group of people who understand what the tactics of the Republican party have been for the last at least forty years> People with any amount of political interest should be taking notes and name while this effort lasts. The Democrats have much to learn, I hope they are listening.

@dalefvictor Yeah, unless they have been personally sadistic or something, we should never blame the soldiers for where they are. These are just kids following the jobs WE, as the people, are giving them. If we don't want our soldiers dropping bombs on schools in Iraq, we need to change the houses, president and courts on the subject.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.