Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Little man picked the wrong time to blame China for the US Covid-19 problem.

The tide is definitely turning. Affirmative responses are becoming fewer and further between the ones rightfully putting blame for the US situation where it belongs. Spoiler alert. It's not on China.

Amzungu 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, Covid-19 originated in China, so what? Experts have been telling us since the 80s to be prepared for things like Covid-19, since it was inevitable. Trump both undid what preparations we had, and has yet to respond in a rational science based way to Covid-19. Trump shot America in the face, not China.

I posted this before, and I'll probably post it again......Mark Twain - The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.

I know that's kind of blaming the weather. yet, even the weather should know that donald's got it coming. this is the most proactive incompetence in a person who lacks many capacities. he is all about doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. he's so desperate to be right when everyone else is wrong. he is so weak. well I suppose there's no point in continuing with this. I think I'll have a snack......✌️

Pancakes?

@Amzungu seems like a lot of work right now. probably just peanut butter and crackers or maybe popcorn.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.