Agnostic.com

2 2

Apparently the xtion jihadists have their panties in an uproar over an upcomimg movie, "Habit." Seems a female Jesus comes ro visit another woman, disguised as a nun hiding from a bad drug deal.
They want, and Faux news agrees, to have the film banned.
Now, while this film doesn't appeal to me, I do see that these poor and hurt people need a solutuon. To them I say either get the stick out of your ass that wants to control other people's lives or move to Saudia Arabia where no film like that will ever show.

Beowulfsfriend 9 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems there was a Clint Eastwood movie called Two mules for sister Sara that had the same plot. No one got twisted then.

Some PR departments intentionally stir up this type of controversy just for that reason. They call it marketing, and people fall for it so easily.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.