Agnostic.com

9 5

[aol.com]

Alabama college students do something irresponsible using poor judgement. They are holding Covid-19 parties with prize for first person to get sick. Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there a Darwin Award for collective idiocy?

I agree that they are dumb as rocks.

Just when I thought there were hope for people under 25 and then they do this.

Its brutal, but is just . . . they should only get emergency medical care via out of pocket expense, and they are last in triage line.

There are lots of good reasons to put up a wall around that part of America, there is another. Mexico will pay for it.

Agree.

Every society must have a portion that is stupid. All smart would be unnatural. It has never happened anywhere. So this is just natural.

Just imagine. If there were no stupid, there would be no kings, no emperors, no great kingdoms, no wars, no heroes, no great history and monuments coming out of it, no suckers, no wedding debts, no credit cards debts, no American dream, a rock on the ring fingers, no shopping rush on Black Friday and Black Monday. And what about religion? Would that have been a great loss to the 5 billion faithfuls of the 400 religions? Don't be silly.

Those students have exhausted their ability to delay gratification. It is worth risking death rather than delay till a vaccine is available. In a free country, it is their prerogative; however, they should self isolate for two weeks afterward to protect others. If they do not, they are being irresponsible.

Ah the benefits of a college education

See how they like to respirator and being intubated

bobwjr Level 10 July 2, 2020

I was intubated recently, not for covid, and don't remember any of it, until I was about to be extubated.

@EdEarl they minimally sedate if at all because of poor oxygenation

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.