Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Ghislaine Maxwell, Associate of Jeffrey Epstein, Is Arrested

I searched to see if this was posted earlier, I couldn't find it here. If this is a repeat, sorry. 😀

I heard a commentary on this earlier. I'm a bit surprised that people actually think this is going to be a tell-all by Ms. Maxwell. That's she's going to open a panadora's box of sinful secrets of the elite and powerful.

That's never going to happen.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe?

I just wondered why she had not been already.
Her terrible dead Dad's name still carries some weight?

@SeaGreenEyez I wonder if She probably has file loads of stuff ferreted away, ready to be e-mailed to the paper, if she suddenly decides to "commit suicide" in the middle of the night?

Would it be too ghoulish to start a pool on when she will die and how?

I'll take August from COVID-19 (less suspicious than hanging, plus she can't talk for that last ten days while she is on a ventilator).

@SeaGreenEyez, the prosecutors are asking for no bail. The fact that she has three passports and millions of dollars does make her a flight risk.

Rip ghisla i ne

What a despicable human being with despicable friends in the highest places. I agree she won’t disclose shit. But there is a ton of evidence against her to put her away. Until Trump pardons her.

I wonder if she'll be committing suicide while in jail.

Lets hope those in charge will be a little more vigilant.

@SeaGreenEyez Even more opportunities for her to commit "suicide". I really do not think epstein killed himself.

About time

bobwjr Level 10 July 2, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.