Agnostic.com

3 2

Tulsi Gabbard promotes peace, and opposes American imperialism. She was royally screwed over by the DNC. Is the Libertarian Party the best hope for those who promote peace and U.S. neutrality?

PBuck0145 7 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard Tulsi once and wanted to hear more but she “disappeared”. I now know the reason. Thanks.

When it comes to vaguely justified wars we see bipartism like in nothing else.

We also see the same amount of bipartisanism in trade policy and taxation, mainly because war and globalism is profitable for the same people and corporations who fund both parties.

I'm hindu and I can't stand her.

How is your Hinduism relevant?

@PBuck0145 I will leave that for you to figure out.

@JeffMesser You don't know either.

@PBuck0145 whatever you thnk.

@PBuck0145

Wherever he goes, Jeff Messer leaves a mess.

@yvilletom He is obviously still searching for a philosophy/idealism which works for him. I wish him success, and would encourage him to accept evidence instead of mystical hypotheses.

@PBuck0145 I'm not searching for shit. before you make statements like that you might get more information because otherwise you'll end up being a dumbass fool like you are right now.

@JeffMesser Sticks and stones, ... (you know the rest)

@JeffMesser Please enlighten me. What information am I missing? I am obviously too ignorant to know it without your help.

@PBuck0145 the direct path. Nisargadatta. Rupert Spira. Sailor Bob Adamson (whom I am about to Zoom with in a few minutes) among others.

@JeffMesser OK. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM ISLAM!

@PBuck0145 Apostate prophet?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.