Agnostic.com

7 2

Hello, I just learned of the existence of this platform today and decided to check it out. 😊

Any tips or anything that would be helpful for me to know as someone new here?

andrewbeals 2 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! You've probably already figured out that you go up in ranking the more you participate, besides logging in each day to read stuff, react to posts with the "like" emojis and comment adding to the discussion, and also maybe help build the tag words for posts you like. In participating with likes and comments, you might catch the attention of someone who thinks like you and enjoys your comments.

Welcome to the site. My tip would be to browse the site and add your tuppence worth to the comments if you so wish. Join a few groups, there’s bound to be a few which interest you. Above all have fun!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy the site, and do check out the groups if you have time, there is something for everyone.

Hi Andrew. There are only three rules that you need to remember, but they are VERY important rules.

1. Don't get them wet.

2. Don't expose them to bright light.

3. Don't feed them after midnight.

See, very simple. Easy to remember.

Wait... I might be thinking of gremlins.

Make sure you wash your hands before and after leaving this site.

Messaged you.

pretty much it's just be nice, explore some groups, eat your vegetables, participate....enjoy and stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.