Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Jimmy John's Employees Make Noose Out of Bread Dough Over 4th of July

I have had issues with Jimmy John's for a while, since the CEO went big game hunting and posed with his trophy kills in a number of weird lewd poses. Seriously, naked with a shark, who does that? Now his employees went bonkers on Saturday and the company did the right thing.

HippieChick58 9 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there anyone in charge at these places?

IKR!!

They need to be Blackballed for life..

I dunno. I've worked jobs where I felt like that and it didn't have anything to do with racism. At least they didn't make a ststue of General Lee out of bread dough, but would they have been fired for that ? Maybe a big bready shark would have been acceptable...

TO_BY Level 7 July 6, 2020

I have been in jobs where I wished someone would have hung me. However at this time in history and in that industry that is not appropriate in any way, shape or form. Their supervisor should have stopped it, and hopefully he was fired too.

The act of one imbecile employee shouldn't completely reflect on the company. Being a big game hunter does. I have no sympathy for him. Boycott Jimmy John's!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.