Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK This takes the cake in deadly stupidity.

I’ve seen lots of COVIDIOT lunancy, but this is the worst I have seen.

Ohub 7 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To different degrees, we all pay a price or reap rewards for our parents' doing. But this is the ultimate price paid by a daughter for mother's stupidity.

That woman needs her tubes tied so she never gives birth to another human child, and she needs to be kept far away from other children. The dumbing down of the American education system is almost complete. Trump is kind of the idiots.

So sad. Her mother murdered her. Criminal negligence. She needs to be imprisoned along with others. Qanon altright inbred toothless white people. This makes me so mad. It's political. I won't mention anyone specific because that specific individual is irrelevant. When I went there, the cockroaches came out of the woodwork to apologize for this individual. It's about this poor girl, not the hydroxychloroquine snake oil salesman.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.