Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK The Ayn Rand Institute, A Vocal Opponent Of Federal Spending, Took A PPP Loan

Ayn Rand's writings brought a justification of selfishness to the republican party. Her writings are full of logical fallacies.

snytiger6 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weeeellll, surprise, surprise, surprise......

Either they took the $$$$, in opposition to their stated outlook/preaching, or they did not.
What has the "leanings" of any reporters got to do with it?

@AnneWimsey (from the above link) "We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a couple failed fact check as well as the use of misleading headlines that do entirely match the story."

How do you suggest (by what criteria) anyone judge "fake news" vs. credible sources ?

@FearlessFly I do not automatically assume that suspect sources are wrong....even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.....

@AnneWimsey . . . also I do not automatically assume that suspect sources are wrong, but if they are unfamiliar I usually check-em-out. 😛

With so many varied media and credible sources to choose from, I think it wise to be wary and vigilant. 😮

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.