Agnostic.com

11 11

New guy, sends message: "Hello, dearie". My reply: "Are you scammers all completely stupid? Do you not know that calling a gal "dear" or "dearie" is a dead giveaway?"
Maybe i shouldn't have told him/them that?

AnneWimsey 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as you don't give them the secret code!

Dear, honey, sexy, gorgeous, etc. Instant delete.

My pet peeve is when a man calls me sweetie, hon, babe, and i am NOT in a relationship with them , I have a male friend thats going to be out of my life due to continuously referring to me like that. Time after time i tell him it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't bother telling them that. Why give them a clue.

Apparently they pay no attention, lol!

Very few of those scammers have any experience with the English language.

dearie you send me money for plane . I come visit love you longtime
LOL

Me no scanmer. Send big bar gold. I need for plane to love you. Send ss number please .

That's awesome..lol

Don't bother let them keep making mistakes and not refining their game

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2020

That small i's, talk of God, wanting to get married, poor grammar, widowed with a child if you have a child same age, etc. are all signs of scammers. Will text, email but not talk on phone. Will have Nigerian accent otherwise. Also claim they are overseas even though they live locally. We learn over the years don't we?

Men get the same things, I have gotten a few on here as well as Facebook. I go to their profiles and they usually just have a couple of obviously professional portraits. Or just several sexy pictures.

I bet that was RichardMeyers. I got the same message today. 🙄

Ding!Ding! Ding! You win a cigar......about as appealing as he was, no?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.