Agnostic.com

6 5

A little something in memory of my son, Joel Adam, still-born at 24 weeks on this day in 1980.
Hey, little Mate, you never got to feel the sun on your face, the wind in your hair or the sand between your toes but my love for you has never faded and neither has the memory of holding you in my arms, like your sister, Lorrae, my memories of you will live on and on for as long as there is breath in my body.

Triphid 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fathers love for his son

bobwjr Level 10 July 11, 2020

What a beautiful testament to the love you hold in your heart.

My thoughts and good wishes reach out to you today, and I’m sure I speak for many others.

Thank you very much.

Take care mate.

a big warm hug to you Triphid.

Thanx, I try to do my best at it every day

I'm sorry to hear about your son. Condolences.

Thanks m8, I get 2 sad days every July, the 8th and the 12th, Joel's birthday and passing and Lorrae's birthday plus one on the 7th of every January when Lorrae passed.
But time has eased things slowly but not healed the wounds and I doubt that it ever will.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.