Agnostic.com

5 5

I am despondent.
3 million Americans are KNOWN to have been infected by this virus (another 55 thousand in the US yesterday!). Undoubtedly many more have been infected in fact. Deaths continue to come in at 900 to 1200 per day. Were this a traditional war and these numbers were for wounded and dead, it would be unacceptable. Yet Trump insists "his" government is winning the "war".

Petter 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sucks coming to the realization that I live in a shit hole country!

Hopfully it's a temporary glitch. I really enjoyed the times I visited the US, and I met many very genuine people in "small town" America.

He knows that it is disproportionately hitting the communites of color....lower income sectors, etc. Those are not "his people". He has been very upfront about letting the world know that he only cares about "his people". Which is why he shows absolutely no empathy - all he is focused on right now is winning the election and doing his "deals" with the leaders of the countries who think like he does. 😟 😟

Yes, Bunker Boy is winning in his tiny little mind. He is getting rid of the excess population.

I live in Texas, and learned yesterday the city is starting to test and trace. It should have started a few months ago, but better late than never. The governor has mandated masks be worn in public, finally. There is some hope.

Yes, it's a huge mess and Trump continues to try to mislead us. It is normal to become disheartened or worse over the jam we are in. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel because we do have access to an alternative in November.

This is the time when your community needs you to be the strongest. We need your vote and any other votes you can facilitate. We need you to be strong because there are others who will need to lean on you. We need you to believe that most people are good people that recognize what is going on.

I can't guarantee you that a November change will solve the problem immediately but I can guarantee you that it will be an improvement in every way and the historical record supports me on that. Your community needs your strength now more than ever before.

@Dead In the seventies I lived in East Africa, where there was very little access to information on the US. However, your Pat Paulson seems to have been very much on a par with Britain's Screaming Lord Sutch.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.