Agnostic.com

4 1

We are in a good place. What he means is that he is in a good place in his bunker with daily testing, contact tracing and isolation. Bunker boy is in a good place. Notice how social isolation applies to HIM at his rallies, but not to anyone else.

Detritus 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was fascinated by the repub who claimed that Obama showed failed leadership in having three fatalities in the Ebola episode. Had he shown brilliant leadership would we have suffered 600,000? Could trump have saved 133,000 lives with similar failed leadership?

Depressing "logic", have they.......

I can't believe someone hasn't put him out of our misery yet.

We lead the world by a huge amount in infections,despite crappy testing! So much winning.....

Are we tired of winning yet?

@Detritus I am freakin' Exhausted by it........

In his tiny little mind the world revolves around him and NO ONE else. He is the center of the universe. It is all about him, and his supporters love that because they want it to be all about them too. We have failed as a society. I seriously don't think he will be affected by anyone's death, except maybe his daughter Ivanka. If she got sick with COVID he might be "concerned", if she died he might notice. The rest of his kids or wives/exes or staff; not even a blip on his tiny radar, so the rest of us don't even get a glance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.