Agnostic.com

3 2

Sorry Guys but itโ€™s bad news
[science.howstuffworks.com]

dermot235 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

6.5 times the gray matter? 10 times the white matter? I would believe 6.5% and 10%. That web-publication needs an editor.

The article is WAY more nuanced, not definitive either way.

I agree. But cognitive function seems to be something women have the edge over us men with. Not hugely but to some extent

@dermot235 . . . hmmm, the word "cognitive" doesn't appear at all in the article. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@FearlessFly it does

Any neurologist will tell you women survive/recover from brain damage (such as a stroke) much better than men because their brains can more easily use/open new areas to make up the deficits, men's are more rigid and cannot "heal". Seems right to me!

Once you guys invent artificial sperm and a machine that can open a jar, we men are fucked

@dermot235 I have a thingy in my kitchen that opens jars.........

@AnneWimsey Oh Shit

@dermot23 I have a gizmo in my kitchen drawer that helps open jars.... Actually I'm better at opening jars than most men.... I'll use a tap on the edge of the lid if I need to. (Smarts over brawn)... ๐Ÿ˜€

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.