Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Supreme Court rules Trump not immune from New York grand jury process

Oh boy hes being hit from all sides.. that book, that Epstien associate, this, exc.. I hope he doesn't start actually blowing stuff up as a distraction because after a while his scandelous tweets just don't cut it anymore...

MsAl 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The article doesn't explain why SCOTUS ruled against releasing them to Congress.

Wow your right Its a long article all about his stupid taxes and doesn't say anything at all about the hush money for sex crimes lawsuit which is what they need the taxes to prove. Wow bad priorities ☹.

I didn't read that one specifically when I shared it just thought it was s interesting and just breaking at the time. I chose it over the CNN one because for some reason.

@MsAl . . . I missed this sentence (was pointed-out in another post)

"It sent the effort by House Democrats back to a lower court for further review of the separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.