Agnostic.com

1 1

Which companies will hire these graduates ?

UK universities comply with China's internet restrictions

[bbc.com]

FearlessFly 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd imagine a lot. People who attend Liberty University still get jobs. A person's success is based more on their individual abilities than where they attend school. The only thing employers or licensing boards have ever looked at was that I passed the required courses and accreditation of the university I attended.

I'd 'imagine' that NONE of your required courses were subject to censorship by the CCP !

@FearlessFly All material is censored by someone. Authors, editors, college boards, and religious groups if in a private institution. I went to grad school with people I wouldn't trust to treat myself or someone I cared about and some of them even achieved better grades than me. School is just school and relates very little with personal competence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.