Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Kid's Lives Matter

Many people are now faced with life and death decisions for themselves and their children. Texas public schools are currently scheduled to open for the 2020-2021 school year. Other states are planning to open, too.

Parents in Texas may take advantage of distance learning or send their children into crowded classrooms and risk their children being infected with covid.

My wife is a teacher in a large primary school, which plans bathroom control by teaching children to distance, stay masked, wash their hands, use sanitizer and clean surfaces in the bathroom they touch before returning to their classroom. They do not have enough staff to manage children going to the bathrooms.

Parents who cannot stay home with their children because they cannot pay the rent if they do not work may keep their children home alone and risk losing them by court order, or send them into harm's way at school. There were 60,000 new cases of covid yesterday with kids at home.

What can we do?

EdEarl 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is an insane plan...it will never work! Students would bring Covid-19 from home to classroom! If students don’t die, what about teachers and staff! This is an insane dangerous plan!

Agree

Andrew Cuomo set him straight. He said he had no authority add he already cut off federal funds to NY. What's he gonna threaten to do?

He will threaten, yell and cry. πŸ˜€

I am urging my friends and family to NOT send their kids. No damn way I'd be sending mine. Of course mine are all grown and gone now. This madness has to stop.

You are fortunate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.