Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Coronavirus: How Mexican cartels are taking advantage of pandemic - BBC News

More on my fascination with the narcos. El Chapo is sitting in an American Supermax and yet he's feeding the poorest communities in Mexico. Score one for Sinaloa cartel.

#BBC
Amzungu 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There 8s always someone, or a group of some sort, that exploit whatever is going on....after WWI, some of them were tried and executed.......

They always do.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2020

The mafia, too, use patronage. So do corrupt politicians in many African countries, Kenya being a prime example, with candidates handing out free T-shirts, gifts of food and bribes at election time. Once elected, of course, they ignore the voters until the next election looms. ☹️☹️

Petter Level 9 July 10, 2020

Same in South Africa.

Sad, isn't it? I had so much hope for Kenya as I grew up in the 40s and 50s.

Reminds me of what the church do to win over the hearts and minds of the Poor. Drug Cartel and the church are no different. They both use Charity to exploit people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.