Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Will Smith Trashes Non-Believers, Urges Voters To Reject ‘Godless’ Candidates | Michael Stone

Smith, speaking with CNN political commentator Angela Rye on her podcast “On One With Angela Rye” urged his fans not to vote for “godless leadership,” declaring at one point:

snytiger6 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I was as rich and as well known as Will Smith would anyone pay attention to me? Why not? So why would anyone give him the time of day?

I fail, once again, to understand how if someone is good at one thing (acting, sports, singing, etc etc) their opinions on other things have any value over anybody else's

Anyone can be an expert on any single thing if they put all of their energy into it. I've known quite a few people like that.

It is Will Smith folks. Why would anyone give credence to a DJ, actor, really just a rich nobody, with many failed movies.

His opinion. Being a comedian doesn't necessarily mean he's intelligent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.