Agnostic.com

6 12

BREAKING NEWS MSNBC -Good News!!!! -Trump cancels Portsmouth, NH rally. Hard time giving away tickets??? LOL. I ordered one under my NH address (former) as did several people here and friends on FB. Blaming the storms coming LOL!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awwww, dang! I had tickets and I was looking forward to not going!

Yeah, he is blaming the storm but we all know its because he is avoiding humiliation. 🙂

I was hoping they'd get drenched. Probably kept a bunch of morons from getting infected though.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2020

Woohoo!! Scared of a little rain lmao

Maybe he should learn to use an umbrella, or waterproof his wig?

eg.

The dufuss can't get any votes if all the people willing to vote for the son of a bitch are dead.

Most are already brain dead anyway

LMAO karma

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2020

Bob you guys get hit yet? It's supposed to make landfall Cape May right about now. Raining pretty hard in Philly NYC gonna get a direct hit.

@barjoe already passed 5" rain some wind some local flooding nothing more winds less than 40

@bobwjr stay safe buddy

Awww...darn! We just KNOW the venue would've been JAMMED! Don't we?

With folks like me reserving tickets LOL!!!!

@sassygirl3869 But, but, but....SURELY there would've been more of the faithful clamoring to get in???

Exactly did you see the crowds at the last one, clamouring to get in they were

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.