Agnostic.com

13 13

LINK At Least 82 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Missouri Sleepaway Camp : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

A frightening window into the world of reopening schools, perhaps? As a side note, I feel it's horribly irresponsible for the damn camps to be open in the first place. God's grace is a piss poor virus management plan.

Amzungu 8 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trumper state sacrifice their young

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2020

If they love trump and the lies more than their own children and will sacrifice their own flesh for him, just imagine what hey will do to you and your children

And they thought some god would protect them? Well, why not. Their book says they can also drink poison without any harm coming to them.

They were warned. Now it's too late.

Thousands of years have passed and there is still no immunization for stupid. 🙄

There is an immunization for stupidity, death before procreation.

What God?

Precisely why it's a piss poor plan. 😉

I thought your post was gonna say "At Least 82 Coronavirus Cases linked to agnotic.com!!!
Not sure why. I'm weird, I guess?

Nope, you're safe here.

@Amzungu Oh, I think this place can be a little dangerous...

@EB80 No risk, no reward.

I think the extreme majority of us agnostics and atheists have a higher level of reasoning. We're smart enough to wear masks for one thing lol

this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Both Missouri and Arkansas are run by religious wackjob fundamentalist evangelical filth.

redhog Level 7 July 10, 2020

I live in Missouri......it sucks

I'm just across the border. We've both got it bad. Our state governments are run by whackjob evangelicals.

Yes, Missouri sucks but I keep living here because of my low mortgage and total income setup. In other words, I have more money than a lot of people but I do not have all the things they have. I need few "things." Some people cannot live for a month with no income, and if they do their whole world is falling down.

Does anybody care anymore???

It doesn't seem so. Sigh.

So glad my kids did summer camp virtually this year. Zoom meetings aren't the same as camp, but this year it was so necessary!

Not surprising. Just imagine teachers, bus drivers, siblings and parents will be vulnerable.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2020

"God's grace" is what put poor Isaac on the stone...just as Abraham was about to sacrifice him!

(When I'm in Kenya....I'm the ''mzungu''...interesting name you've chosen.)

It's my name when I'm there as well. Kinda stuck with me. 😉

@Amzungu HIGH FIVES....tribal sister!

@LucyLoohoo My favorite kind! Right back at ya!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.