Agnostic.com

5 2

Doh! Karen's at it again. Don't you wish you were there with a 2x4 to shut her up?

A friend shared this - I love it and reckon @gipsyofnewspain together with many will also:

[m.facebook.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps just a clue by four.

Please read my response to fearlessfly down below.

Got to admit, when I'm at the beach or out in the bush, the only music I want to hear is the waves or the birds or the rustle of leaves.

wear ear plυgѕ or lιѕтen тo recorded waveѕ, вιrdѕ and leaveѕ?

@FrayedBear I just move to a more isolated place 😀 You can always find one in Australia.

Use GEEK terminology you insensitive clod 🙂

[urbandictionary.com]

geт larт-ed. ι'м all ғor reмovιng ѕυcн ιrrιтaтιon perмanenтly.

I like it 😀

It's hard to believe this is real. We all hear music we don't like. So what! She said she was going to call the police. What if Hispanic officers showed up? Would her head have blown up?

barjoe Level 9 July 11, 2020

One time when you look forward to police brutality perhaps?

@FrayedBear Nah. She's drunk. Those people were laughing at her.

@barjoe I'm out of practiice.i just thought that she was an obnoxious American Karen!

@FrayedBear I live here. I don't know anybody like that. 350 million people. It takes all kinds.

@barjoe I don't think she's an actor but could be. We have our own bogans - watch Housos - its tamed down from the early episodes years ago:

tire iron would do fine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.