Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Florida sets one-day record with over 15,000 new COVID cases, more than most countries

Florida reported a record increase of more than ,000 new cases of COVID- in 24 hours on Sunday, as the Trump administration renewed its push for schools to reopen and anti-mask protests were planned in Michigan and Missouri.

HippieChick58 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if many of the anti-mask protesters are Christians, who have heard of Pascal's Wager. You know, the argument they like about. It costs you nothing, but it could win or lose you everything, so why not do it ?

Disney World reopened this weekend too......

It's a shame that so many people have turned wearing a mask as political statement and not seeing health percaution. They act like it's the end of world if they have to do something to keep them safe. I willing to bet that most of the people having a fit about this don't work in retail or medical field.

I am in Florida, and I am terrified. Lots of maskless wonders, pool parties, indoor dining, stupidity.

MizJ Level 8 July 12, 2020

"...more than four dozen hospitals in Florida reported that their intensive care units are full due to a surge in COVID-19 patients."
No Bueno.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.