Agnostic.com

1 0

My $10 Logitech wireless mouse SUCKS! I just bought a better wireless mouse on Amazon for $24.

This mouse sucks! Since I'm stuck at home and I do most of my buying (not my groceries) online, I got a light up wireless mouse for $24, after tax. The mouse I'm currently stuck with until the 12th of April, is one of those small ones that takes batteries. I've been using my rechargable batteries for it. It is so sensitive. I even tried to fix the settings. It made it worse and it didn't fix the issue. I do like that it is small and pink though. The new one I got lights up all different colors. Plus it comes with a cord, I think for charging it? IDK? I'm excited to get it. I did want to treat myself 3x this month with our 3 paychecks we are all receiving. (Only for those whom work with me, sorry, not you guys. Lol.)

Oh, and by Tuesday my glasses should be ready for me to pick up and wear! 🙂

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been using this mouse since the early 90's. Apparently I wasn't the only one who became addicted to them as Logitech still makes them.

I hate that ball thingy as the curser. It messes me up. I never can get it to go where I want it to. I prefer moving the mouse with my hand. That one in your picture is very old school.

yep. old school and I wouldnt trade it for any other.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.