Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Pediatricians walk back school-reopening stance as WHO gives dire warning

WHO expert warns school reopening shouldn’t become a “political football.”

The American Academy of Pediatrics has clarified its stance on school reopening amid the COVID-19 pandemic after the Trump administration repeatedly used the academy’s previous statement to pressure school systems to resume in-person learning in the fall.

HippieChick58 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awaiting, with popcorn, when it dawns on drumpy-lovers that "it's too bad about Aunt Edna, aged 89", turns into "OMG little Johnny aged 10 is dead"......

Very good to see them amend their statement so clearly. Still blows my ever lovin' mind that professional organizations have to speak out to clarify in stated and obvious response to Trump's manipulative attempts to twist the statement and politicize it to support his push to kill more Americans for personal gain. Our President. Our children. Our families. Blows. My. Mind.

I couldn't believe they even had a plan..smh..

Trump has been pulling this the whole time. Remember his Easter deadline? Frightening.

barjoe Level 9 July 15, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.