Agnostic.com

3 2

I can't believe my fucking father died at that rest home. i feel so hollow inside, and guilty as fuck because someone hacked his ATM and he wanted $350 dollars that i didn't have and i was avoiding his phone calls because of it. and plus i have strong phone anxiety. i wish i had a strong beer right now to numb the pain.

TimothySkaggs 6 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, sorry, but wth would he want $350 in a rest home? Sounds like he was being scammed......

I empathize. I hate the phone & never answer. It is for outgoing only. Your grief will pass in time. Hang on & work thru the pain. Vent here. We get it.

It is not your fault he died and it is not your fault you could not help him financially. I am sure he still knew you loved him and he loved you as well. Remember all the good times and positive memories you had together to help you get through. If you two had a healthy relationship, I am sure he knew you cared about him. No point beating yourself up over one mistake.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.