Agnostic.com

7 0

This is a MUST READ for all Americans and those who wish to understand America.

[eand.co]

Petter 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ive been watching this tragedy since the seventies, and my estranged xian family are voting for these changes. 😟

EdEarl Level 8 July 16, 2020

America as a country fails to see itself for what it is, and until it does it cannot see that it is the author of its own misfortune.

I agree.

I have heard (historically, not recently) New Yorkers say "why would anyone want to leave NY -- for any reason?). I still don't understand it, but I have never been/lived there. 😛

Although I wholeheartedly agree with the article, I don't think it begins to 'understand' America. 😮

My boys and I have been discussing where we may like to move...they came up with New Zealand, because they actually followed science to control the pandemic and appear to have decent leadership. Those apples sure didn't fall far from the tree. 😉

Sadly, they ain't gonna let you in. N pretty much the entire world, our disease-ridden selves are not welcome!

That is totally and completely correct. Woe how the mighty have fallen. We are the leaders of the third world. That bright shining beacon on the hill has gone out and sunk to depths I never imagined it would or could reach.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.