Agnostic.com

7 1

So antifa folks join in on peaceful BLM marches, then attack the cops to start trouble... I say stop giving them 'get out of jail free' cards.. That just allows them to go back and do it some more.. Start keeping them behind bars until their court date and this crap will begin to wane. [nypost.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad to see you are up on current events as the cheeto just made them up. Keep reading so you will know the truth and be dead soon. Antifa what the hell is that? They only exist in the empty head of the cheeto.

Are you actually so out of touch that you don't believe this Antifa group exists? Dude.... Seriously,,, get out of your narrow minded, delusional little radical left wing bubble and buy a clue... So do you believe your left wing news stations admitting they exist?? Are you THAT delusional??? Seriously,, I'll pay for it.. Just let me know..
[en.wikipedia.org]
[npr.org]
[cnn.com]

PS: you have graduated to my new "Do it again, and I'll just start ignoring you" list... If you want to have a rational discussion,, fine.. If you just throw out ad hominems and baseless rhetoric ,,, then I'll ignore you from now on...

@Captain_Feelgood Wow, someone got you a puter and you found google. Wow. Did you learn to read when you were in school or do you just listen to others who also cannot read? God, I hope you are being sarcastic. Cause if you are for real why the hell are you on this site?

@dalefvictor Ok... so showing you links from left wing MSM news showing it's an actual group makes you start praying to God??? Yeah,, I think I just won this one... Congrats... you're on the "ignore this domub ass" list... Have a good life.. 🤣

@Captain_Feelgood I have not been called a dumb ass in some time.

"Antifa" is something drumpy's friends invented, just like injecting disinfectant to cure Covid, but more benign. Because they cannot bring themselves to admit that people of all colors & persuasions are protesting because they can clearly see we are All under under threat from lawless executioners calling themselves "cops". Get some Truth into your life!

Sooooo,,, your president, DJ Trump and 'friends' were making up Antifa in 2007, 9 years before he was elected??? Okay,,, I would like to congratulate you as well, on making my 'ignore'' list... If you can't have a meaningful disscusion without the totally bias, missinformation, insults and childishness, then you will be ignored from now on... Have a nice life. [en.wikipedia.org].

@Captain_Feelgood wow, you do follow mainstream info.....and is your Mom happy about you still living in her basement?

"Antifa" is an imaginary group, like S.P.E.C.T.R.E. in the James Bond stories. ADDITIONALLY, anti-fascists are anti-violence.

@Captain_Feelgood, most of us do our masturbating in private. Maybe you should resume that practice also.

Congrats... you've made the ''Ignore'' list... If you're not open to discussion with civility, you should find somewhere else to flip your bits.. Have a nice life.

@Captain_Feelgood PLEASE ignore me.

I'm not sure Antifa is an organized group. It's not helpful. That's for sure.

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020

It's definitely an organized group.. In fact, they're in other countries, not just here.

@Captain_Feelgood Project Veritas.makes me even more skeptical. They have no credibility at all.

@barjoe I suppose CNN is more to your liking? [cnn.com]

@barjoe Perhaps NPR would be better... [npr.org]

@Captain_Feelgood Do you have an address for "Antifa"? Do they have a leadership? Is there a local office or a national office? They're not an organization. It's radicals some of whom identify themselves as Antifa. I read all your articles.

@barjoe Yes,, project veritas talks about the organization's leadership, their 'Proton' email system that can't be hacked so as to ensure their unanimity, etc... Not sure why you don't trust them,, they actually have video of them discussing their plans. Do you not trust what your eyes and ears show you? Rather strange..

@Captain_Feelgood your info comes from a nut-job right-wing organization., "known for deception"......seems about right.

@AnneWimsey Your info comes from a nut-job left-wing organization. "known for deception"...... seems about right... 🤣 Welcome to the 'ignored' list.... 😊👍

There's no evidence of Antifa involvement.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Media bias isn't a source... The police chief that was attacked said they were from an 'anarchist group' ... "Monahan on Thursday described the two as part of an “anarchist group that has been infiltrating this Black Lives movement since the beginning,” he said on “Good Day New York.”

“This is what we dealt with since the first protest after George Floyd,” he went on. “It is a legitimate movement, but it is being hijacked by these anarchists, and they are the ones that have been attacking our police officers [and] are out hiding behind the many, many peaceful protesters that are out there.”

Perhaps you should have read the story...

@Captain_Feelgood I did read the story and my link was to show your source's right wing bias.

Neither your article nor your quotes implicate Antifa. Stop pretending they do.

@LovinLarge Ummm.... yeah, they do... Check again..

@Captain_Feelgood Your claim is false and anyone who reads your article will know it. Your Antifa claim has no credibility and you have no integrity. You are a waste of time. Blocked.

Its not Antifa -its Proud Boys and other right winged groups who want a civil war.

Any proof of that?? Proud Boys are well known for supporting police, not fighting them.. I think you have fallen for some silly conspiracy crap..

@Captain_Feelgood Asking for proof when you haven't proven your own claim? That's rich.

Last group of BLM Matters were infiltrated by right winged groups. Many articles proving it.

@sassygirl3869 Can you provide a link to one? I googled it and didn't see anything.

[bing.com]

I just googled and got all these videos as proof. All over the world here's proof.

@sassygirl3869 Over one hundred clips and only two of them talk about some alt-right idiots that MAY have tried to pass as BLM folks so as to start trouble... That's hardly convincing that they are the ones causing the destruction as apposed to the overwhelming evidence of the antifa groups doing it.

Released without bail? That's crazy.. They should be remanded without bail...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.