Agnostic.com

2 4

Picture the scene if you will;
London 1940, air raid warnings and people hurrying to shelters. Wondering if their homes will be there in the morning? All except for one southern baptist minister who exclaims "You can't tell me to put my lights off or draw the curtains. I am an American citizen and I know mah rights"
Three special policemen form a cordon and drag him into protective custody as angry housewives try to beat him to death with cooking pans and rolling pins

273kelvin 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. Am about to start that on non-mask wearers!

The issue is that these people do not acknowledge that they have no right to be wrong ... when it involves the safety of the multitudes ....

You guys have a severe problem with leadership. Even the most ardent Trumpist cannot say that he has been Churchillian throughout this. And whilst division may get the popularist vote, it is no good in a storm. Who would have thought that we would look back at G. W. with misty eyes?
Our guy is not much better but at least his words are unifying if not his deeds.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.