Agnostic.com

6 5

[msnbc.com]

Dr. Fauci is trying to fight coronavirus while Trump is trying to fight reality. - AGREE/DISAGREE????

sassygirl3869 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

trump is trying to fight his shadow and he cannot find it. He is doing all he can to make things as bad as he can.

the cheeto is trying to fight Mother Nature. He will not win!

😂 I don't know man. This is no ordinary cheeto.

Do I agree tRump is a total failure and who is starting to come even more unhinged than he as before. Silly question. Remember, this wacko still has power and enablers and I hope those in the know and with the means are taking action to protect the country before he finally has a total meltdown.

That ship sailed years ago. Fauci, IMHO, is doing the very best he can given the circumstances.

Maybe he has given up on walking on eggs and feels getting fired will allow him to speak more freely and openly. The time has come to stop beating around the proverbial bush.

@JackPedigo Clearly the line is thinner than the width of a split hair but trump can not hire Dr. Fauci. Alex Azar I think is who would have to do that. Since I do not watch fox or oann I don't know if Fauci has ever appeared on either of those formats, which is where he should appear, those viewers are truly delusional. I actually know several. JFC would I love to wake up and discover it's all a hoax and there really are not all those sick and dead people.
Since Kittitas County got there phase reopening there are 272 cases and 3 assisted are facilities have infections. In 3 weeks over 100 new cases. My stress level is bad.

@silverotter11 I meant to say egg shells. Yes, all you said. We were supposed to go to phase three but it got pushed back. I received an announcement from the gym that it would open under tight security and some of the things that would be incorporated were brilliant. Problem was the WA state tourism board announced that one should come here and the dam burst with all the freaking tourists. We were able to get the board to rescind the announcement but the damage is done so now we have to wait (the tourists are still coming - sort of gives those bleeding hearts who think immigration is great a new perspective on the issue). For 6 week there were no new cases and recently 1 showed up (a child) here and another on San Juan Island. Also, I noted our market and co-op are running out of supplies. Normally many of us augment our groceries by going off island. Now we are stuck but the vacationers come here and the stores can't keep up.

He lost the battle with reality decades ago.

Defiantly agree. Dr Fauci tells the truth. Truth is Trump's worst nightmare.

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.