Agnostic.com

3 3

Catholic Church Lobbied for Taxpayer Funds, Got $1.4B: [usnews.com]

I guess that the Vatican City bank, AKA money laundering organization, didn't have enough to help 😟

gsiamne 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How fucking nice! They don't pay taxes but can get our support? GRRRRRRR!!!!

They needed financial help because they had to pay jury awards, settlements and legal fees to victims of predator pedophile priests. The 3 Ps

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020

OF COURSE NOT! They'd have had to sell some of their GOLD and illegally purloined artifacts!

How about tearing down the churches. There's the money.

@PondartIncbendog Tear them down and rebuild homeless shelters! Churches have kitchens...why not have them feed the hungry?

@LucyLoohoo That's very logical, but also very wishful thinking, it would be nice to think you will get your way one day, but I am not holding my breath.

@Fernapple Glad to hear it...you'd die long before we'd see churches opening their ''sanctuaries'' to those who need shelter.

@LucyLoohoo Yes better to hope for something much more realistic. Say Donald Trump takes a degree course in science history. LOL

@Fernapple Takes the course HIMSELF and PASSES!

I might come to believe in miracles....maybe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.