Agnostic.com

4 3

Want a conspiracy theory? Day-glo-donald is permitting people to perish so that he wins by reducing the black/brown/ally/multi-religious tolerant coalition, to be diminished. Rich Euro-Americans are not perishing in alarming numbers as they are only 1% of the population? Hahahaha.

Mooolah 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

…not the demographic I witnessed tonight regarding the viral fire, looked like an electoral map of Republican voting states to me.. He’s killing his own ..up & into Idaho ~

Varn Level 8 July 19, 2020

Donald Fuck and his cronies have already squeezed $58billion out of this crisis and straight in to their own bank accounts, I'll bet shares in the funerial industry is booming.

Not conspiracy theory, fact. There is already data to show the disproportionate effect on the disenfranchised. Make no mistake, this was and continues to be the plan.

"Permitting people to perish?" Don't the idiots have something to do with protecting their own health?

Disenfranchised populations have less access to education, protective equipment and health care.

@LovinLarge "black/brown/ally/multi-religious tolerant coalition"----you're saying these people are all cut off from media, social services, governmental assistance? I disagree. There aren't enough of these folks to make a difference in a ''conspiracy.''

@LucyLoohoo I didn't say they were cut off, I said they had less access to the things that would help them protect themselves, which makes them more vulnerable. There's a plethora of data to show that disenfranchised populations have less access to virtually everything than the wealthy, although having less money really makes it a matter of common sense.

For instance, I just saw an ad on Craig's List about a working poor family of five that still doesn't have masks. That's what I'm doing this afternoon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.