Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK 85 infants under age 1 tested positive for coronavirus in one Texas county

Eighty-five infants under age 1 have tested positive for coronavirus in one county in Texas -- with local officials imploring residents to help stop its spread as the state becomes one of the newest hotspots.

Since January, health authorities have identified more than 3.6 million COVID-19 cases throughout the United States. Nearly 140,000 people have died, according to Johns Hopkins University.

HippieChick58 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Texas governor doesn't care

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2020

I guess Texas is a party state that doesn't give a fuck it's actions. There governor is almost a complete idiot Trump ass kisser. The Florida Governor is not much better, but actually trying to do something about it.

I have one small correction to one of your points: our governor isn't almost a complete idiot ass kisser, he's a complete one, through and through. He's killing us.

Oh no... Not the babies. !!!

I keep saying that glossing over "it's just old people" is going to bite these nitwits in the butt, big time......and here we go......!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.