Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK The Police Detentions in Portland Are Only a Dress Rehearsal

Just when you think it could not get more disturbing. Is this legal????

MyTVC15 7 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't see any other way to look at this but as an illegal hostile action. Without recognition of authority, I would feel justified in defending myself up to and including lethal force. I would treat them just like an illegal gang trying to abduct me and my loved ones. Am I missing something? I'd like to be wrong about this, so feel free to poke holes in my opinion.

Yeah, I think the whole thing has to be illegal. Like so many things this administration has done, I am amazed that no other branch of the government has the power or the will to stop it. I'm really worried that we are in Nazi Germany right now. There are still kids in cages and now this. We must have a fair, free and safe election!

I 'get' the fact that this is happening in Portland, but this article is not 'news'.
It is (Politics? ) OPINION. 😛

This is frightening. This is the beginning of the end for freedom and liberty.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.