Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Please Don’t Make Me Risk Getting Covid-19 to Teach Your Child

If I’m asked to return, I’ll have to walk away.

By Rebecca Martinson
Ms. Martinson is a public-school teacher.

HippieChick58 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My asthmatic daughter is a teacher, so needless to say I'm worried. She doesn't have a choice about whether or not to work.

U know , like is not bad enough that we pay r teachers bed crumps , now lets get them sick too .
The teachers , the ones who need to be motivated and appreciated to influence and educate our youth , we treat them like the poor relatives and garbage . Once again , 0 respect for these people . I am so sick of him and this government , so sick I wanna vomit in my mouth 🤢

Go into private teaching?.. betcha there's going to be a Huge demand!

I think we will see a lot more home schooling and the "small group" school sessions in the future....the GOP has wanted to do away with public schools - they see them as a drain on the federal $$$$$. It's funny how they always seem to (eventually) get what they want....by literally "poisoning" the well. Pay attention to what trumptards doing now with his call to reduce payroll withholding taxes. Just one more example of proposing something that sounds good on its face....but the underlying reason is that it will cause additional strain on the social security program - which will give him the ammunition he needs to make permanent cuts to the pathetic amounts of $$$$ that seniors are receiving right now. 😟 ugghhhhhh

You and the children should not be sacrificial lambs to make it look like things are trending to normal. That is just evil.

Yes !!!! Unacceptable to even think about it right now !!!!!

They need to have more of a plan than just open up the schools They haven't had a plan for anything so far.

barjoe Level 9 July 18, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.