Agnostic.com

6 0

Fucking tornado warning.... I CAN'T GO TO STARBUCKS!!!

This ROYALLY fucks my routine up. I get up, go to the Starbucks drive-thru, come home, a few hours later I go to the Starbucks drikve-thru, come home, go to the Starbucks drive-thru, come home, eat supper, go to the Starbucks drive-thru, and come home.

Now that I've written that out, I've come to realize my life's really pathetic.

Meh... I guess it's better than if I had a job...

Dyl1983 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get a p/t job there... and it's free.

seriously dude, there is SERIOUSLY something wrong with you. that's over $20/day over $600/month.

I used to be a barista at Starbucks. I couldn't believe how many people would come several times a day. The cost and the calories add up! I saw customers have 2 (or more) venti frappuccinos every day! That's 500+ calories per frappuccino!

um.... a venti frapp is over 1,200 calories.... just sayin'

Imagine the power of being able to make one's own coffee.

Buy some of their coffee p(ods or bulk), flavor syrups, etc, pay for the new Keurig in just a few weeks

I gave up my Starbuck's habit years ago because it was a ridiculously expensive one, and I have a job. Used to be everyday on my way to work and everyday on my way home. Sort of a personal reward for adulting through the work day without pinching or biting anyone.

Oh the sacrifices people have to make.

barjoe Level 9 July 19, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.