Agnostic.com

3 3

the other day while looking for something entirely different I stumbled across this, and in a most unfortunate turn of events clicked on it. I'm blaming it on spastic thumb. I can't seem to remove this earworm. I'm hoping that posting this might get me through. I'm desperate people. 80s music was pretty bad and if they could be the videos were Worse.

hankster 9 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a well known Scottish band who are still performing. I’ve watched and listened to much worse, although this wouldn’t rate highly. 80s music had good and bad in it, like all decades.

The music video for the song received heavy airplay on MTV. It follows the four band members as they track down an unspecified treasure, while constantly being pursued and bested by a woman who appears to be a rival treasure-hunter.

80s music is the worst? Music today is the worst.

barjoe Level 9 July 19, 2020

I'm not going to say any of it was the worst. but I can listen to today's stuff with less force of will than 80s stuff. I graduated high school in 83. went to a reunion a while back. I wasn't sure I was going to recover from the tunes that were played.

@hankster You're talking about disco bullshit. I am a classic rock and roll guy.

@barjoe ok. makes no difference to me. listen to what you want. you weren't there. you don't know what you're talking about.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.