Agnostic.com

9 11

LINK Tucker Carlson Had No Clue How to Respond to This Satanist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

When Fox News host Tucker Carlson scheduled an interview last night with The Satanic Temple’s spokesperson Lucien Greaves, maybe everyone thought the focus would be on the recent controversy involving his group’s monument honoring veterans.

snytiger6 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never really thought about what Satanism means to its adherents:

"the ultimate rebellion against tyranny..."

But it makes sense. And it is both interesting and gratifying to know that they embrace

"...Enlightenment values, and the rise of pluralism and diversity and multiculturalism..."

Apparently Satanism and agnosticism have something in common. 😉👍

Tucker Carlson has no clue.
Full stop.

Hail Satan, baby. The Devil has all the best tunes, anyway.

Somebody should get an old smelly sock and put it into Tuckers mouth.

Never mess with Satanists, they'll own your ass!!

Wow. After listening to Lucien Greaves, I am reluctantly compelled to look into Satanism. I agree that the name of the movement is unfortunate.

1. How incredibly rude that Carlson keeps interrupting his guest; he's for free speech but doesn't let the man finish his sentences. He's for religious freedom, but only as long as it doesn't offend the Christians.
  2. Carlson claims Satanism is a silly, made-up religon... as opposed to??? Your precious Christianity is also a pile of fabricated shite. Get over yourself, Tucker.
  3. I know this is low of me, but why does he always have that look on his face? Is it supposed to be a quizzical/skeptical look? To me it looks like he doesn't know if he just farted or shat his pants. Ok, I'm done.

Tucker Carlson is a piece of shit.

You mean TucKKKer

redhog Level 7 July 21, 2020

Tucker had a better relationship with Satan than Mr Greaves.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.