Agnostic.com

3 0

Schools Reopen?

Should schools reopen this fall?

Grecio 7 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you were still teaching, would you be in the classroom everyday if they reopen?

Duh. No!!!!

@Grecio

Well, there's your answer.

I guess I would. But I live in a very small town. The chances of me getting the virus are small and the chances of me surviving it are large (because I am healthy). Big cities I guess the chances of getting sick are greater. I dunno. I am actually a substitute teacher because I am a retired teacher. It seems like the question is "If I get the virus, will I survive with no residual effects?.

@Grecio . . . and is the 'benefit(s)' worth the risk ? -- who knows ? 😛

Oh hell no!

Well said. but the learning will be reduced. I am telling you from a retired teacher stand;-point, there will not be a lot of learning at home.

@Grecio It beats dead.

. . . no ONE answer to this. 😛

Well said. However, i am telling you as a retired teacher, students will not lear as much at home, in general.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.