Agnostic.com

2 8

LINK 80% Of Voters Think The Country Is Out Of Control, And Most See Biden As The One To Fix It, Poll Finds

TOPLINE A new poll found that the vast majority of voters see the country as out of control amid a pandemic and nationwide protests against police brutality, while former Vice President Joe Biden and the Democrats hold a strong lead.

HippieChick58 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't see biden being the one to fix this mess .

Buddha Level 8 July 21, 2020

He can get it started, it will take eons to repair all the damage.

He was at Obama's shoulder for 8 years and he saw how to do it! He's strong and he'll be elected with a female VP.

I agree with those who say it'll take awhile to fix things....but, he'll have help, he'll have good people working on the big problems and he'll be FINE!

Just take this inconceivably shallow and vicious piece of shit out of office. I don't care who takes power for 4 years. Get him the fuck out of here.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.