Agnostic.com

3 1

If you wished you could have been born and raised in another country, which?

PondartIncbendog 8 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was born here but raised and educated in Canada, returning after the sudden death of my only sibling. The people look the same in Canada but the culture is different. It is a more compassionate community and I miss that. At least at the time I left, they didn't even have guns in the prisons (except the Supermax). I have dual citizenship and consider returning. But the fight is here and I feel a responsibility to do my part, although I did vote absentee until I returned.

Were birth not luck of the draw, I surely would have chosen a Nordic country but I feel fortunate that my father chose to be part of the departure of academics from the US to Canada when I was a young child.

California (as opposed to TexASS) seems like another country.

Norway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.