Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Lawyer Suspected Of Murdering A Federal Judge Was A Pro-Trump Fanatic

Fanatics, whether political or religious are dangerous.

snytiger6 9 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why do they have to say Pro-trump fanatic? We know if he is pro-trump he is a fanatic.

Roy Den Hollander killed a lawyer in California because he felt he stole his case. They were filling similar Selective Service lawsuits. Angelucci cases settled first, he blamed Judge Salas for delaying his case and he was gonna kill her, but shot her family by mistake. He had cancer and a bucket hit list. Serial Assassin. He was a Trumper but I won't blame that for his psychosis

barjoe Level 9 July 22, 2020

Predictable. The only reason the orange one hasn't been assassinated is because all the kooks are on his side.

I think in part it is also because Pence would be worse.

If you think about it, ever since Reagan got shot, Republicans pick a VP that would be worse or more firightening to the left. I think it is to prevent assassination attempts.

@snytiger6 Yes, very valuable observation. My father told me long ago never to presume that all cons are stupid and he was right, although I don't think he was prepared for the Trump exposure of the vast sea of illiterates who never made it out of their hometowns.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.