Agnostic.com

7 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read through it... It is only open to students who are graduating from high school (or equivalent) in 2020. Bummer. But I love the concept!

Can I use it for "independent study" (I sit on the couch reading things and learning, the money pays for a new couch)?

I have a Xian acquaintance who insists that the Satanic Temple's humanist leaning commandments are just cover for their truly evil agenda (promoting alignment with dark forces in defiance of God).

I have no idea how to respond to it. My exclamations of, "That's just crazy talk!," should cover it, but it doesn't seem to register.

And it's not that I disbelieve her account of what happened going to meet Anton LaVey at their church, but the hoodoo voodoo they threw at her and her friend was about as truly Satanic as any heavy metal album cover.

I have probably donated to sillier things... I wonder how one donates to the cause🤔

Wow!!!

We all already live in Hell!!!

A Devil Advocate scholarship makes the world keep spinning!

Love it!!!

May your life be more than just an opposing lump upon this planet, with this scholarship some will have a sense that the planet has never been out kilt for them!!!

If there is a Satanist bible can we put some of the things from it inside our court house?

Satanism is not really theism, it's just flipping Christianity off. Sounds good to me.

barjoe Level 9 July 22, 2020

To me it just makes the communication harder. They already don't understand we don't believe you. When you add Satan into the mix, the dumb ones really believe it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.