Agnostic.com

7 0

What is your best two sentence Ted Talk?

You are on stage and people are listening, but you can only give two sentences. And go...

Jinx5555555 6 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religitard: "The existence of natural laws proves the existence of a Law Giver, namely God!"

Atheist: "Why did the Law Giver give us Snell's Law?"

Bible Thumper: "Prove that God does not exist!".

Atheist: "There is no such thing as proof in science, grasshopper.".

"I'm here to share with you the secret to having everyone you meet love you. Stay home and never go out!"

It is a good thing that I don't care if everybody I meet loves me.

@Sierra4 Me too! That would be tiring to try. So much easier to just keep to myself for the most part! 🙂 That's the key to my happiness!

Drive your Karma, curb your Dogma 😛
Sugar coating leads to truth decay 😮

"We The People" - the three most misunderstood words in US history. Mark Charles - Dine'

t1nick Level 8 July 23, 2020

Once you’re here savour it because you won’t come this way again with a talk like this. Thank you!

today our society could use a lot less selfishness and more gratitude. I don't want to take up a lot of your time so I'd like to thank you very much for listening.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.