Agnostic.com

3 3

Florida Man Strikes Again:

[yahoo.com]

BD66 8 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What did you expect from Florida

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

Astonishing story..

Local markets have taken to putting up "No Trespassing" signs. Posted at door. Customers can be asked to leave and police can enforce aggravated trespass. I saw this earlier this week. I didn't know he was apprehended. Mentally ill people shouldn't have carry permits.

barjoe Level 9 July 24, 2020

I think 2020 has pushed a lot of ordinary people past the brink of mental illness.

@BD66 I don't think so. I blame Donald Trump. This isn't happening in other countries.

@barjoe
I sort of agree with you but I also lean another way. I don't specifically blame tRump except as an exemplar of a much deeper problem.

He very accurately represents the 'winning-is-the-only-thing' mentality that has dominated our country for many years. I see him as much more of a symptom than a cause (of course that's a much worse position). It's going to take decades to mature out of the simplistic, selfish hole we've settled into (if we ever do).

@RichCC I don't blame him for mental illness but I don't blame the virus either. I blame him for encouraging people to act out and giving a green light for erratic behavior.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.