Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Anti-gay politician who decried mask mandate as “draconian” has been hospitalized for COVID / LGBTQ Nation

An anti-LGBTQ Arkansas Republican who called his state’s mask mandate “draconian” has been hospitalized with a coronavirus infection.

State Sen. Jason Rapert 🌈, who proposed defunding PBS over an episode of Sesame Street in which out actor Billy Porter appeared, calling it part of “the radical LGBTQ agenda,” has been hospitalized for pneumonia and tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, according to an announcement posted to his Facebook account.

HippieChick58 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Duh, duh, duh, another one bites the dust!

It serves him right.

He probably caught it while sniffing coke off a male hookers ass.

Oops, the science did not support his view. Can the church cure him with thoughts and prayers and holy water?

None of these hypocrites have died yet. It will happen. I don't wish ill on people but i wouldn't feel as bad if it were this guy.

barjoe Level 9 July 24, 2020

@altschmerz He's already ill. I guess I should've said "wish death on people"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.