Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK 85 infants under age 1 have tested positive for coronavirus in one Texas county since March - CNN

But let's just send all the children nationwide back to school. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And I read a couple of days ago that children 10-18 are the ones who spread the virus the most.

If you believe we need to open our schools, I have a real estate license and specialize in bridges..

Lockdown has been extended for schools and universities in South Africa.

@SeaGreenEyez It's absolute criminal to separate parents and children in this manner especially where children are confined to a (prison) space guarded by soldiers who would not imagine being separated from their own kids. Trump is a true Nazi-type. He has a sick mind.

@SeaGreenEyez
Listen to this. They've done it the day they set foot on that soil. They ripped kids away from their parents.

Insane there to allow that

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

We just got word today that our entire school district will be 100% virtual classes until at least Oct. I won't lie, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

Very sad

So much for the Trumpism that children neither carry nor spread the virus, so it is okay to reopen schools and kindergartens

This is frightening and those numbers will rise.

barjoe Level 9 July 24, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.